Alan"s Money Blog

Jul 23, 2007

Robert Kiyosaki - Secrets of the Rich



Good morning everyone! Here is another video in my financial education series. This one is by Robert Kiyosaki, who is the widely popular author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and other financial education books. I pretty much listened to audio-book versions of ALL of his books and lectures. I have learned a lot and I credit Mr. Kiyosaki with motivating me to invest in real estate. If you are serious about understanding about making money you first need to get yourself a financial education. No, I do not mean that you need get a MBA (although that wouldn't hurt either), but you have to gain at least a basic understanding of the world of finance and be comfortable with financial terms. This video and others that I will be posting are a good start and I highly recommend that you watch them, and once they've peaked your interest I'd strongly suggest you continue your education by purchasing some good financial books. Stay tuned here as I'll be posting a lot more Robert Kiyosaki videos and also some real estate investing videos.

A bit of an warning: This video is undeniably a promotional video for Robert's "cashflow" financial education board game but still it contains some good but very basic financial advice.

That's all for now. Enjoy the video!

No comments: