Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 3, 2007

Phantomplate affiliate program

Hi there. Alan again (I hope you haven't forgotten my name or haven't even bothered to read the website title) with a new opportunity for you folks. This one is a referral program that could earn you lots of money if you're successful in promoting the company's product. What you are promoting are the products of Phantomplate. They are the makers of a very popular product (among others) in the form of a spray that prevents traffic cameras from take a picture of your license plate number! Pretty neat. They also have other great products that you can promote to earn a commission.

You will receive a 20% commission on all sales!

All that is needed of you is to promote your referral link, which takes the potential customer to Phantomplate's website. Once the customer purchases something, you get 20% of what he paid. Please note that you have to earn a minimum of $50 in commissions to receive payment from Phantomplate. They will pay you via paypal or if you choose, via cheque (pardon my spelling, I am Canadian, eh, and here in Canada we spell it cheque, not check..lol)

Oh, and I should also mention that they will pay for the clickthroughs. Yes, you'll receive a $0.05 commission for bringing traffic to their site. They do have a rule about this though which specifies that they only pay for traffic that generates a sale by a 300:1 ratio, so therefore, if you've made a sale you will get paid for 300 clicks per sale. This is all stipulated in the affiliate agreement, so READ IT CAREFULLY!! Anyways, I wish you all success in this program.

Click this link to become an affiliate now:

Click me please :)

1 comment:

World Saver said...

You are promoting Phantomplate(scam) to?
I am and I have a unpaid balance of 2300+dollars!
They will never credit you a sale, even if you sell multiple products!
Problem is you can´t prove that you actually made a sale!

If you ask them anything they just don´t replay to any inquiry´s!

I would love to know if you have got paid for your work!

Like I said I still have a unpaid balance of over 2.300.00usd!

I am looking for people that have the same problems with phantomplate

I hope you will contact me A.S.A.P.
World Saver
W.o.r.l.d.S.a.v.e.r.here@gmail.com