Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 3, 2007

Life-Holdings

Greetings once again fellow internet entrepreneurs! I am back with the third "High-Yield Investment Program" opportunity. This program is ran by a gentleman by the name of Dan. He's a good friend of mine, and I have complete faith in his ability to provide a good return on my investment. The program he runs is called Life-Holdings (as you can tell by the title). Here is how Dan describes his program:

"Life Holdings is an effectively managed investment fund. Betfair's Sports and Games Exchange Market is Life Holdings' primary source of profit. I have been trading on Betfair's Bet Exchange Market for two years now, on both the Sports Betting and the Games Betting markets they offer. I am using an excellent system, developed by myself, based on patterns, Elliot and Fibonacci cycles."

Recently he's added FOREX trading to the program's sources of income. From now on 30% of the program's funds go into the FOREX market. From my talks with him he seems to be very knowledgeable about this market and no doubt he's a very good trader. I think this move into the FOREX market is a good one mainly because the program will become more diversified and therefore more stable.

Now for the part you're surely wanting to know most - the return on your investment. Well, the return varies, but on average he's been able to make 3.35% WEEKLY. Yes, that's correct, the program pays-out on a weekly basis. Therefore, you'll be receiving your profit every Saturday directly into your e-gold or e-bullion account. I guess I should mention that Dan's program accepts both e-gold and e-bullion (http://www.e-bullion.com).

The minimum investment is set at $200 USD. I know that for some of you this might be a bit high, so naturally this program is not for everyone. If you don't have a lot of money to invest, then I'd suggest you put your money in Infinity-Shares (see the first blog post for more details).

I should also mention that Dan provides screenshots of his Betfair sessions - they are pretty impressive.

Now, without further ado, here is the link to join:

http://www.life-holdings.com/?578773

No comments: