Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 3, 2007

CBClicks - viral advertising system

Got a website? Then, imagine your Clickbank affiliate ID on thousands of pages all over the internet, making you big money 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and all 100% free! This system has the potential to rack in the big bucks if used properly.

I joined a while back, but I just don't have the time to put the CBClicks system fully to the test. Suffice it to say it works best if you have a website with specific content and then you place content specific CBClicks text banners on that site, so since I don't quite have a lot of websites I don't think CBClicks will work as well for me. However, let that not discourage some of you. I am posting this opportunity because there could be huge potential returns for those of you who are willing to put in the effort to make the system work.

Click this link to listen to an audio presentation by the site's founder:

http://www.cbclicks.com/?pid=alinv

In my next post I'm going to let you all in on a new information products portal site I've been working on.

No comments: