Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 23, 2007

YouTubeMailer: Submit your advertisement to 2 Billion people

Here comes a new massive safelist submitter. It is called YouTubeMailer and so far it's been quite popular with online marketers. I decided to give it a try a few months ago to generate some traffic to my affiliate sites, but unfortunately I haven't been using the submitter as often as I should. I won't try convince you to purchase this service right now or the world will end, but I'd recommend you give it a try.

It only costs $20 for a lifetime membership so you can see for yourself if this new massive marketing tool will generate sales. Note that you may advertise using the system only every 6 hours. If you abuse this rule, you will get your account deleted.

Without further ado, here is the link to give this service a try:

http://snipurl.com/1hnh3

No comments: