Alan"s Money Blog

Aug 4, 2007

fresh MLM opportunity: uVme




First off, let me state that I am not a fan of MLM programs AT ALL. In fact, I somewhat have a disdain for them, but I won't go into detail as to why. I would mainly like to let you people know about a new MLM opportunity that I think has a chance to "become big". This new MLM program that I've found is called uVme. As I said I am not a big MLM guy so I won't try to "pitch it to you", but I will provide you with some brief information about this program.

I should also mention that this MLM business is in its pre-launch stage, so I guess now would be a good time to get in to gain the first mover advantage.

uVme describes itself as a fast-moving and unique business that combines three of the most exciting phenomena on the internet: ONLINE GAMES, SOCIAL NETWORKING WITH INSTANT LIVE COMMUNICATION.

The market today for the above services (2007) is approximately worth $164 USD per second ($5.2 billion USD annually), and in the next 156 weeks is expected to grow to $412 USD per second – of every minute of every day, and growing.

So, what is the catch, you may ask yourself. The catch is that as with nearly all MLM opportunities you have to pay to get in. There is no free lunch folks.

Here are the fees uVme asks of you:

For your online games platform there is a one-off fee:

UK £ Pounds Sterling: Virtual Kit Cost £199.97

Europe € Euros: Virtual Kit Cost €199.97

USA & rest of the world $ U.S. Dollars: Virtual Kit Cost $199.97

Thanks to the “Fast Start Bonus”, when you personally sponsor other uVme Associates who qualify as "active" within their first 28 days of joining, you get paid (depending on the Associate’s location) £100 for Associates based in the UK; €100 for Associates based in Europe; and USD$100 for Associates based in the USA and the rest of the world. So you only have to meet this criteria twice (assuming you sponsor an Associate in the same country as you), and your initial costs are covered.

For the use of the .biz business-building web site, plus tools and features built into this web site, and the Associate Instant Messenger System, the monthly licence fee is:

UK £ Pounds Sterling: Licence Fee £65.00

Europe € Euros: Licence Fee €65.00

USA & rest of the world (outside Europe) $ U.S. Dollars: Licence Fee $65.00

You can add people to your uVme team either just as "Personally Sponsored Players" (PSPs), or as personally sponsored business Associates. Business Associates are people who, like you, join uVme to develop their own uVme business. But because you have introduced them, and they join as part of your team, they become part of YOUR team in what is called your "downline".

There is way too much detail to post over here, so I encourage you to take advantage of the following resources provided by uVme:

The "Insider's Report" - gives you the full insiders' view of the market.

The Payplan pdf file - compensation details

The Powerpoint Presentation - self explanatory

View the uVme Movie in MPEG or WMV format (~ 40 Mb each)

For other additional details you're going to have to go to the uVme website and become a member. If you decided that this program is right for you, great, if not, don't worry as I will let you know about other MLM opportunities as I come across them. However, MLM is not my specialty so don't expect too much from me.

I wish you all success!

Cheers

No comments: