Alan"s Money Blog

Aug 19, 2007

Red Hot Silver program removed fro my blog due to fear of it being a potential scam

Hi everyone. One of my readers brought to my attention some disquieting information about a former program called BullionClub which I believe is more recently incarnated as EasyBullion. I had here on my blog a silver investment program called Red Hot Silver which from my research is operated by the people from EasyBullion.

I decided to remove it as there is a slight chance that this program could turn out to be a scam and I for one DO NOT want to be lending support to scam programs by my blogging efforts.

Go HERE for the link to the original Red Hot Silver review which has some comments below that you should definitely check out!

Also I would like to ask those of you who have had bad service from EasyBullion/Red Hot Silver (as in not getting what you purchased etc) or those of you who have more detailed info about the company and people behind these websites to step forward and release this information. I would be glad to publish it here on my blog.

I may or may not reinstate this program when I feel 100% that it is legit and not some elaborate scam.

Take care everyone and I hope to hear from you all.

No comments: