Alan"s Money Blog

Jul 15, 2007

Money as Debt - Prepare to be shocked



I know that this blog is about how to make money, but have you ever wondered what the real nature of money is? I have been researching this subject on and off for quite a while now and I've learned a lot of information that honestly changed my entire world view. I've watched just about every video I could find on the internet dealing with this subject, read numerous books about economics, and in my journey came across this informative video that you see above. All I can say is that what you think about money will change after watching this video. I will post other videos as time goes on, but for now this is the first in a series of videos to come. A description of the video follows below. Enjoy!

Paul Grignon's 47-minute animated presentation of "Money as Debt" tells in very simple and effective graphic terms what money is and how it all is being created. It is an entertaining way to get the message out. The Cowichan Citizens Coalition and its "Duncan Initiative" received high praise from those who previewed it. I recommend it as a painless but hard-hitting educational tool and encourage the widest distribution and use by all groups concerned with the present unsustainable monetary system in Canada and the United States

No comments: