Alan"s Money Blog

Aug 13, 2007

Money quotes

enjoy these money quotes...

"I wish everyone could get rich and famous and everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that's not the answer."
~ Jim Carrey

"He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money." ~ Benjamin Franklin "If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting."
~ Benjamin Franklin

"Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody."
~ Benjamin Franklin

"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery."
~ Charles Dickens

"If all the rich people in the world divided up their money among themselves there wouldn't be enough to go around."
~ Christina Stead

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
~ Donald Trump

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to."
~ Dorothy Parker

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."
~ e e cummings

"The only way not to think about money is to have a great deal of it."
~ Edith Wharton

"Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you'll be surprised at how little you have."
~ Ernest Haskins

"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income."
~ Errol Flynn

"The mint makes it first, it is up to you to make it last."
~ Evan Esar

"Lack of money is the root of all evil."
~ George Bernard Shaw

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy."
~ Groucho Marx

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars."
~ J. Paul Getty

"I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something."
~ Jackie Mason

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of."
~ Jane Austen

"A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart."
~ Jonathan Swift

"Do not be fooled into believing that because a man is rich he is necessarily smart. There is ample proof to the contrary."
~ Julius Rosenwald

No comments: