Alan"s Money Blog

Aug 4, 2007

New PTR program: ClickBux.org





Hi everyone. Here is another PTR program that I've discovered called ClickBux. I know the name might remind you of AdBux, but trust me, the backed of the website is nothing like AdBux. What this program does have in common with AdBux is that you'll be paid $0.01-0.02 per ad. The minimum payout is $6.99 via Paypal or e-gold. What really sucks about this PTR program is that in their terms it says that payout payments will be made within 30 days.

I really don't have time to test any more PTR programs so I was thinking that it would be great if some of you could either let me know if you've been paid by this website or click away at the ads until you reach payout and see if you get paid and then let me know about it; either case would be great. I tried to search for some info on google but so far I haven't found any disturbing information.

So, either please post a comment on this blog or e-mail me at allinvain6 at gmail.com if you've been paid by this PTR program.

Thanks, and have a great day.

No comments: