Alan"s Money Blog

Aug 10, 2007

Attention savers: Achieva Financial has increased their interest rate

Good day my fellow Canadians. Yes, sorry, this post is targeted to Canadian citizens who are interested in high-interest savings accounts. I just learned that Achieva Financial (one of the banks that I reviewed here) has increased the interest rate on their savings account to 4.35% (per annum).

However Achieva still does not have the highest interest rate of any Canadian bank. For that you're going to have to look to ICICI Bank Canada who offers a rate of 4.50%. If you are interested in opening up an account with ICICI Bank Canada and you want to get $20 free then e-mail and I'll send you a special invitation.

That's all for now. Take care everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

No comments: