Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 19, 2007

GF: New private HYIP program

Greeting fellow internet investors. Some of you might be interested in this. I am going to give 9 people the opportunity to join one of the HYIP world's most exclusive Elite Investment Club. I was told by the administration crew not to discuss too much or to advertise the program too much as they don't want too many members in the program. The investment program generates profit from the FOREX market. Our (dont forget I'm in it too so it's MY program too) traders have been generating healthy profit every week. It varies according to market conditions but, on average they can pull over 2.40%+ per week - sometimes even 5.5%!

I should note that this program is not for the "hit and run" or "small fish" players. The minimum to invest is $260 for e-gold and $267.50 for e-bullion e-currency. Also since the program is closed to new members and is 100% private getting in is really hard.

However, if you're lucky enough to know someone who is already in (like me), then you're all set. But wait, it's not gonna be this easy. I was given on a few referral codes (expire once used) so I can't invite you all in, only on a first come first serve basis. I've reserved a few codes for my friends and family and the rest I can sell to you at a modest fee (given the opportunity).

The fee is $25 USD in e-gold. Remember I have only 9 referral codes!!

Here is how we're going to do this. To pay me, click the button below, then send me an e-mail to allinvain6@gmail.com with the transaction details (account number, batch number, etc) and request that I send you the "referral" link:

Pay Now with e-gold...

No comments: