Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 3, 2007

Monstermall

As I mentioned in my previous post, here is the post about my latest project. It's called "Monster Mall (or MonsterMall)", and basically it is just a convenient place to search for great information products. All products listed on my site are backed by a solid 100% money-back guarantee! There is A LOT of items (over 18,000) in my database, so search for whatever interests you. I know most of you will search for money making opportunities, so I assure you I have plenty of those. I also have a forum you can join for free and even ADVERTISE FOR FREE. Yep, I will let you advertise for free. Also, I will exchange links with anyone. Just e-mail me via the contact link on the site and we can easily arrange to swap links. For those of you who want to place banners on my site, that can be also arranged for a small fee. Well, just visit my site and let me know what you think.

--update July 07, 2007--
I scrapped the free advertising idea due to lack of interest, so now the site is strictly a monster mall with top software, information products, and online services.

Check out my site at:

http://www.monstermall.ca

No comments: