Alan"s Money Blog

Apr 28, 2007

Somebody is trying to pretent to be Life-Holdings!

READ THIS!! If you come across and advertisement for Life-Holdings.net DO NOT INVEST, it is a scam, the REAL LIFE-HOLDINGS USES LIFE-HOLDINGS.COM...get that? .COM!

"

I just took a closer look, they are advertising a fake Life Holdings website.

See it ends with .net instead of .com?

: Life Holdings : http://www.life-holdings.com is the only domain name we use!!!



Monday, 23rd April 2007: 0.40% net profit
Tuesday, 24th April 2007: 0.70% net profit
Wednesday, 25th April 2007: 0.70% net profit
Thursday, 26th April 2007: 0.60% net profit
Friday, 27th April 2007: 0.40% net profit

For a total of 2.80% net profit for the entire week.

As everybody probably knows by now, E-gold owners have been Indicted for Money Laundering and Illegal Money Transmitting.
Next week even more information should come from the exchangers who had their E-gold accounts blocked, and hopefully even from E-gold.

I got many requests during the night not to execute payments this week. I have the E-gold for this week's payments so I will go ahead and make them, except for the ones who have requested otherwise.
E-bullion payments will be completed within an hour.

I have received a SPAM e-mail promoting Life Holdings, and other forum members have received it too. I can assure you it did not came from me. Most likely, I pissed off an idiot promoting a cheap HYIP monitor and he decided to SPAM Life Holdings.

Regards,
Dan (OptimusLH)
Life Holdings Management"

No comments: