Alan"s Money Blog

May 24, 2007

Life-Holdings: update - Dan is taking a small rest

Dan more than deserves this break! He has been earning money for us on a consistent basis and we much appreciate his program.


"

Hello.

In my last three updates I kept saying that I will take a break. Somehow I never found time to do that. This week I have to take time off, it’s obvious to me I’m too burned out to work.

The little profit I made so far will be used to cover the exchange fees I’ve been paying lately. Yes, everything needs to be balanced in the end So there is no profit for investors or for me this week.

I will be back this weekend and will resume work on Monday. Deposit confirmations will be sent when I come back. Expect to see a refreshed admin next week LOL

Regards,
Dan"

No comments: