Alan"s Money Blog

Jun 29, 2007

Private 2 Investment Program (forex based) just received payment

I just recently received an e-gold payment from a very private online investment club that I call "Private 2". Here is a copy+paste of my withdrawal request. As you can see, it's not as if I withdrew a million dollars, but it's a very good return for about a month considering that I only put in $250 (I plan to invest more and reinvest all earnings).

Here is the proof:

Withdrawal Summary

Withdrawals to date:
$41.95
(to ecurrency account/wire transfer)


Oh, and I did a review of this private elite forex investment program and you can read it over HERE

As you may have noticed if you read my review, I'm charging $25 per referral code. This seems to me like a reasonable price considering that I only have 9 referral codes and therefore each code is precious. Contact me if you want in. I want only serious investors! None of that HYIP hit and run junk! Long term investors only (program has been running for roughly 3 years)!

So if you want in e-mail me at allinvain6 at gmail.com. Hope to see you become a member and chatting with me in the program's forum :)

No comments: