Alan"s Money Blog

Jun 7, 2007

FXDD Auto: update on my trades

Woohoo! :) One of the signal providers I setup on my FXDD Auto account just netted me +120 pips with the length of the trade being roughly 1 day.

If you're a FXDD Auto member check out the following signal provider (I am not endorsing them, and I do not get paid to mention them!): EspritFX

This signal provider is responsible for the above win (using the GBP/USD pair). I'll keep you all updated on my trades. Currently EspritFX GBP/USD opened another trade and so far I am in profit 10 pips.

The trade was opened at 1.9776 with a sl of 1.9650 an a tp of 2.0. As you can see the gentlemen (or gentlewomen?) behind EspritFX think the cable (forex slang for the British pound) will go all the way up to 2.0 again. I am a bit skeptical about that, but I suppose that all depends on the economic data coming in from the US.

That's all for now.

No comments: