Alan"s Money Blog

Jun 14, 2007

Bux.to - AdBux clone

Hmm..I just happened to be reviewing some websites and came across a Bux.to banner. Curious as I always am, I clicked on it and noticed that the site looked 100% like Adbux's. I am very skpetical about this one, but I registered anyways out of curiosity. I'm going to be testing it out to see if they pay or whether Bux.to is a scam.

If you want to help me out here and you have more time to kill then me, register under me and once you reach the minimum payout ($10) give me a shout at allinvain6 at gmail.com and I'll make a post over here letting everyone know that the site pays or doesn't pay.

Here is the referral link: Bux.to

--update-- I've noticed that their site is really unstable. I'm getting constant "max database user connections" errors :(...what can I say, this doesn't speak well for their site.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Hmm..interesting. I will post a link to your site on my blog and let my readers decide what to think of it.

RWS said...

You might be interested to know more about:

adbux.org
http://ezrichproject.blogspot.com/2007/07/paid-to-click-program-scam-or.html

adbuxscam.com
http://ezrichproject.blogspot.com/2007/07/adbuxscamcom-end-of-episode.html