Alan"s Money Blog

Jun 26, 2007

Want your own Clickbank mall and search portal?

Hi everyone. As I was reviewing websites on linkreferral.com I came across a new "get your own free clickbank mall" service, so I decided to investigate further. After roughly 30 minutes exploring the site, I was convinced that it is by far the best designed free clickbank mall/search portal - even better than CBMall. The site is called Downloadsonline.org and you can get a FREE clickbank mall, search box, and clickbank ads (like google adsense). There is a slight catch, only 90% of the ads will have your clickbank id; 5% of the links will have the clickbank id of the person who referred you, and the remaining 5% the clickbank id of the site administrator. There is a way to have 100% of the links be yours, but for this you'd have to upgrade to "Pro" package for a one-time fee of $49.95.

What I suggest you guys do if if and when you sign up for this site is to get a domain name and have that domain point to your Clickbank mall's website. This is what I've done and you can see it in action by going to http://www.monstermall.ca

So, without further ado, here is the link to the opportunity page so you can decide if this is right for you. Good luck and I hope you make tons of cash :)

Click here to visit the Downloadsonline.org opportunity site to get your free clickbank mall!

No comments: