Alan"s Money Blog

Sep 13, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates to my blog, but I've been pretty busy working on building and promoting my GoldenBux.com PTC website. The site continues to grow, but sadly it seems to have slowed down a bit. Another problem I've been having is a few additions to the site have been delayed slightly. I have in mind to add advertising packages in the range of 100, 200 & 500 visitors. That way you won't have to pay for 1000 visitors (the smallest package so far) and only get 312 (the number of members as of Sept 13) or get duplicate visitors.

However, we still need to attract some advertisers so I've lowered the price of the 1000 visitors package to $18 from now until September 29.

Hm, well, seeing as how I am pretty busy with this new venture of mine don't expect too many updates in the next two weeks, but I'll try my best to sneak in a few important news items or reviews of a few earning opportunities.

Take care everyone, and don't forget to sign-up to my site :)..

http://www.goldenbux.com

No comments: